World Trademark Review 1000: The World's Leading Trademark Professionals has named 36 DLA Piper lawyers from 11 countries to its 2021 list of top trademark professionals.
WTR recommends these leading professionals based on a four-month research process in which the publication interviews hundreds of lawyers and clients around the world to identify firms and individuals “that are deemed outstanding in this critical area of practice.”
DLA Piper lawyers on the 2021 list include:
- Australia: Robynne Sanders and Melinda Upton
- Canada: Chris Bennett, Sangeetha Punniyamoorthy and Bruce Stratton
- China: Edward Chatterton and Horace Lam
- Italy: Annamaria Algieri, Gualtiero Dragotti, Roberto Valenti and Elena Varese
- Luxembourg: Dominique Crassaerts
- Netherlands: Niels Mulder and Alexander Tsoutsanis
- Poland: Ewa Kurowska-Tober and Krystian Maciaszek
- Russia: Pavel Arievich, Roman Golovatsky, Michael Malloy and Julianna Tabastajewa
- Ukraine: Natalia Kirichenko and Natalia Pakhomovska
- United Kingdom: Désirée Fields, Ruth Hoy, Leigh Martin, Claire Sng, Richard Taylor and John Wilks
- United States: Ryan Compton, Andrew Deutsch, Gina Durham, Tamar Duvdevani, Ann Ford, Michael Geller, Keith Medansky and Thomas Zutic
With leading trademark and copyright lawyers in major markets around the world, DLA Piper’s widely respected team is well positioned to help clients solve their trademark and copyright issues across all borders. The firm’s global reach and local knowledge enables its lawyers to work collaboratively and provide seamless, high-quality global service.