Jason Aster Named Chair for 2019 Year
CoreNet Global New York City Chapter (CoreNet NYC) is pleased to announce the organization’s new Board of Directors for the 2019 calendar year. The Board and Advisors held their annual Board Retreat February 1st and 2nd to develop strategies and prepare for the year ahead.
Executive leaders of the board include CoreNet Chair, and Senior Vice President and Council at KBA Lease Services, Jason Aster; CoreNet President and Executive Director at Colliers International,Sheena Gohil; CoreNetVice President and Vice President of Real Estate Portfolio Management and Transaction Services at Omnicom Group Inc.,Neil Austin;CoreNet Secretary and Senior Director of Business Development at Skanska USA Building Inc.,Sara Francini; and CoreNet Treasurer and Executive Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield, Dino Piccini.
The Mission of the New York City Chapter is to promote professional and personal excellence. Team Committee leaders work to develop programs that advance education and provide networking opportunities for members of the Chapter. The organization represents more than 1,000 of the City’s leading real estate service providers and end-users.
“As a Board we have accepted a lofty challenge— to increase the ability of our entire membership to have meaningful, curated engagement opportunities over the year,” noted CoreNet Chair, Jason Aster.
Joining the CoreNet NYC board this year are members Marc Chiapperino,Managing Director at VVA, LLC, as Sponsorship Committee Chair and Jeremy Libby,Senior Manager Strategic Planning at Google as Young Leaders Committee Chair. Returning members of the 2019 CoreNet NYC Board also include:
2019 Board Members
- Chair: Jason Aster, Senior Vice President and Council at KBA Lease Services
- President: Sheena Gohil, Executive Director at Colliers International
- Vice President: Neil Austin, Vice President of Real Estate Portfolio Management and Transaction Services at Omnicom Group Inc.
- Secretary: Sara Francini, Senior Director of Business Development at Skanska USA Building Inc.
- Treasurer: Dino Piccini, Executive Vice President at Cushman& Wakefield
- Special Events Chair:Jennifer Abbattista, Strategic Account Manager at Innovant
- Special Interest Groups Chair:Vito Bacarella, Managing Director at UBS
- Women’s Group Chair:Debra Cole, Principal and Client Relations Director of New York at HLW International LLP
- Membership Chair:Kelley Douglass, Director of Sales Interior Glass Systems at Holoform by Oldscale Building Envelope
- Programs Chair: Gus Field, Senior Managing Director at Tishman Speyer
- Workshop Chair:Karen Lalli, Director of Global Workplace and Facilities at Gerson Lehman Group
- Communities Chair:Tommy O’Halloran, Vice President of Business Development at Structure Tone, Inc.
- External Relations Chair:Cindy Quan, Global Chief of Staff of Corporate Services and Real Estate at Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Advisor: Barry Alton, Managing Director and Global Head of Corporate Real Estate and Services at Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Advisor: Paul Darrah, Director of New York City Real Estate at Google
- Advisor: Lou D’Avanzo, Vice Chairman and Managing Principal at Cushman & Wakefield
- Advisor: Dan Fishbein, Director of Global Real Estate at CIT
- Advisor: Lauren Nanna, Director of Global Administration at General Atlantic
- Advisor: Marcus Rayner, Vice Chairman for New York Region at Colliers International
- Advisor: Gina Rizzo, Global Client Relations at Herman Miller
- Advisor: Dale Schlather, Executive Vice Chairman of Brokerage Services and Chairman of Tenant Advisory Group (TAG) at Cushman & Wakefield
- Advisor: Pay Wu, Executive Managing Director of Strategic Consulting at Cushman & Wakefield
About CoreNet Global New York City Chapter
CoreNet Global New York City Chapter’s mission is to advance innovation and professional development for the corporate real estate sector, and to serve as a thought leader and forum for current industry issues. The organization’s more than 800 members represent corporate end-users and service providers from New York’s largest publicly-held companies at the forefront of real estate planning, development and innovation, including Fortune 500 companies generating over $1 billion in annual revenue. For more information about the CoreNet Global New York City Chapter, visit http://corenetnyc.org.